Terms of Purchase - Sale
We send goods by registered mail via Lithuanian mail or via LP express terminals.
The shipping price depends on the quantity and weight of the goods purchased.
We also send not only to all Lithuanian cities, rural areas, but also to foreign countries.
The shipping price is added to the total price of the ordered goods.
Delivery terms, delivery of goods:
- Goods are shipped within 3 business days after receipt of payment to bank account.
- The Buyer undertakes to provide name, exact place of delivery, postal code, telephone number.
- The Goods shall be delivered by the Seller or his authorized representative.
- The Seller shall be exempt from liability for the violation of the terms of delivery of the Goods, if the Goods are not presented to the Buyer or submitted in due time due to the fault of third parties or due to circumstances of the Buyer.
- In the e-shop, the Buyer can buy around the clock, 7 days a week.
- The Agreement shall be effective from the moment the Buyer clicks on the "Confirm Order" button and the Seller confirms it upon receipt of the order - sends a letter to the Customer by e-mail. by post indicating that the order has been accepted.
- If the buyer notices an error in the order or wishes to cancel the order, he / she must immediately contact phone +370 610 81052.
- Prices of goods in e-mail in the shop and in the order made in euro. Email The store reserves the right to change the price of the goods in case of changes in the rates or in any other case.